The incumbent is responsible for leading the activities and operation of a branch office, for motivating staff and promoting all Home Security and Automation products and services to potential customers.The Branch Manager is responsible for instilling and maintaining the sales culture and coaching in order to build the skill and capability of the team.
The position reports directly to the Senior Management team regarding the overall operation of the branch, including sales and business development, the Manager will establish and work toward the attainment of annual goals and targets for the branch. Executes sales management and practices by having daily coaching meetings and progress reviews to ensure all team members are successful. Responsible for instilling a business development and community focus to raise brand awareness and involvement in the communities we are located within.
- Sells all Home Security and Home Automation products and services, increasing the customer base and market share
- Prepares and implements plans for business development, in conjunction with senior management, including outside calls.
- Building a direct Sales team
- Supports Direct Sales team in the field daily
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of our services and products
- Manages all aspects of staffing, including coaching and training
- Complies with all corporate and regulatory Codes of Conduct/Ethics
Desired Skills & Experiences
- 2-year experience in direct sales
- Successful previous managment experience
- Good working knowledge of all security and automation products
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead, guide, coach, inspire, challenge and gain the respect of staff at all levels Ability to train and manage performance
- Proficiency in office administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their application to email@example.com. Applications must include both a CV and cover letter. We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.