Lock Bumping Facts !!!!
- 90+% of Canadian doors use an old style cylinder lock which is vulnerable to lock bumping.
- Your door lock can even be lock bumped by a 10 -12 year old child.
- Anyone can make a bump key in 5 minutes or less.
- When a bump key is used to break into your house then there is no signs of forced entry or damage to the lock. This makes the insurance companies very weary in paying for the claim. You could loose everything and not get compensated because of lock bumping and bump keys.
- With the digital underworld abuzz about this new lock bumping threat, safety experts say it’s time to protect yourself against lock bumping
Being easy to make and create, Bump Keys are a new threat to the security of conventional mechanical locks. With a bump key it will take less than a minute for an intruder to break in to your house or business. Call us and get more up to date information because it’s better to be safe than sorry.